Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, October 10, 2021

The Miner's Lass - front page of The Sunderland Echo


Front cover of the local paper today, I couldn't be more proud and burst into tears buying it in Morrisons. 


Forget the BBC Radio 4 interview that I had to fight tooth and nail to get my working class voice heard on. This... this is what matters. 

My dad used to read the Sunderland Echo from cover to cover. It took him a couple of hours then he'd throw it on the floor and moan "There's nowt in it!" as we laughed at him. Well dad, today there's summat in it you would have loved to read.



__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...