Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, September 18, 2021

My interview on Spark 107FM


Spark FM is the award-winning radio station produced and run by students at Sunderland University. As a (very) mature student alumni of Sunderland University, I was invited onto the show on Saturday 18 September to give some advice to freshers.

In a nutshell, I said to enjoy every minute and make the most of every opportunity that comes your way.

You can listen to my interview on Spark's website https://www.sparksunderland.com/listenagain/ where i should be on the first page of listen again. It may show up as 'Spark Daytime' 12pm. You can skim through the hour or listen to the whole thing - my interview is about halfway through.

__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...