Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Win your name in my cosy crime - with all proceeds going to Dog A.I.D. (Assistance in Disability)


One lucky reader can win a competition to have their name included as a character in my second cosy crime book set in Scarborough!

With thanks to the Scarborough News for featuring the story, read it all here.

To enter the competition, all you have to do is visit the Dog A.I.D. (Assistance in Disability) website and donate whatever you can afford. All entries will go into a hat and the winner will be chosen by one of my friend Lynn's assistance dogs. I grew up with Lynn and know how vital the assistance dogs are to her as she suffers from multiple disabilities. Not only does Lynn have two assistance dogs of her own but she also helps train other assistance dogs for disabled people.

__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...