Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, August 20, 2021

Shortlisted, short stories and romance - my writing week


This week I'm delighted to report that I have been shortlisted in the Kilmore Quay 'Write by the Sea' short story competition. I'm one of nine on the shortlist and the results will be out in September.  What an honour to be on this list!


A village online chat group descends into comedy chaos, in my short story The Village Forum, published today in The People's Friend Special No. 213.  It's really funny and I LOVE IT. 


Very happy to report that my debut cosy crime Murder at the Seaview Hotel is included in The Bookseller's paperback fiction preview for November.


My interview with the Romantic Novelists' Association in which I reveal the secrets of writing sagas, cosy crimes and my weekly soap opera ... and what I really get up to during the day, it's all here.

I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!
__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...