Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, August 09, 2021

Here's how YOU can star as a character in my next cosy crime - and support a great cause


This is me (in the stripes) and my lifelong friend Lynn with her assistance dogs. Lynn and I grew up next door to each other and have known each other all of our lives. We've lived through good perms and bad, and while other friends have come and gone, we've stuck together. In order words, she can't get rid of me!

Well, as I grew up with Lynn, I know how vital her assistance dogs are to her as she suffers from multiple disabilities. Not only does Lynn have two assistance dogs of her own but she also helps train other assistance dogs for disabled people.

I've now teamed up with Lynn and Dog A.I.D. (Assistance in Disability) for you to win your name as a character in my next cosy crime novel.  All entries will go into a hat and the winner will be chosen by one of my friend Lynn's assistance dogs when the competition ends in September.


And here's a fun video Lynn made of me telling you all about the competition, with the help of her assistance dogs Nancy and Bella. It's a short video so do stay for the bloopers at the end!

 

 __

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...