Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, August 27, 2021

Book signings and Blogs - my writing week


This week I was featured on Rachel Brimble's esteemed blog talking about writing sagas, story inspiration, book titles and why cheese scones and buttered crumpets are a writer's best friend! You can read it all here


I visited Waterstones Durham to sign books, which was fantastic! The staff in bookshops are always so supportive.



I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!

__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...