Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, July 08, 2021

New banner and bookmarks


Over the moon with my new promo banner. This one showcases the first of my two cosy crime novels set in a Scarborough B&B, the Seaview Hotel.  I'll use the banner when I'm doing zoom calls about the book or online talks. I may even use it for real-life talks if such things are permitted in the coming months too.

I also have new bookmarks showcasing the cosy crimes on one side...


... and the saga books on the other side. Such a wonderful, colourful contrast, I love it.


If you'd like a free bookmark, get in touch and I'll send one to you.
__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...