Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Crime Readers' Association Newsletter - Murder at the Seaview Hotel


I'm very honoured to be featured, not once, but twice, in this month's Case Files - which is the newsletter for the Crime Readers' Association.

My debut cosy crime Murder at the Seaview Hotel is featured as it's published very soon, on August 5th, with Headline.

I'm also featured in an article called The Daily Grind where I chat about my writing desk, my writing routine and the snacks I like to eat as I write (cheese scones, crumpets).  


You can read the latest edition of Case Files here.
__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...