Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, July 22, 2021

British Association of Paper Historians praise The Paper Mill Girl


I'm honoured to report that my novel The Paper Mill Girl has been reviewed by none other than the British Association of Paper Historians in their recent newsletter.  

Researching my historical novels are my most favourite part of the whole process. I spend up to 6 weeks researching details of the era which make their way into my writing. It helps to give a flavour of authenticity, as much as I can, to my work.  I'm absolutely over the moon that my research has been recognised by such an esteemed group. And just as importantly, that they enjoyed reading it too.

You can read the review below, simply click on it to enlarge it.  You can buy the book here.

__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...