Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The People's Friend magazine features sewing group creating designs inspired by my books


My novels are being read in Sunderland by a local book group. And as if that wasn't enough of a huge thing for me (I'm over the moon about it!), the book group have also set up a sewing group and they're creating designs based on my books. It's incredible.

The sewing group and the book group are bringing together people who love reading, but also, who are supporting each other online and in person through this most difficult of times.

News about the sewing group has made its way to the press and it's featured in The People's Friend magazine, in the shops today.

__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...