Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, June 04, 2021

Elvis, Red Herrings, New Writing North and 99p - my writing week


This week begins a 99p ebook promo of my saga The Paper Mill Girl.  It's only 99p all the way through June. Download it now at http://bit.ly/PaperMillGirl


There was a lot of love for my debut cosy crime Murder at the Seaview Hotel this week. It was featued in the June edition of the Crime Writers' Association newseletter, Red Herrings.


If you're wondering why the book will have your foot tapping and set your top lip all a-quiver, it's because the book stars a group of 12 Elvis impersonators, called Twelvis. One of them ends up dead with his blue suede shoes missing. Pre-order now at http://bit.ly/MurderAtTheSeaviewHotel 

And I was very proud and happy for my debut cosy crime Murder at the Seaview Hotel to be included in the latest newsletter from New Writing North, read it all here.


This week I received the most amazing email from a lady who runs AirBnB in Ryhope at the Old Library on Stockton Road. Some recent guests stayed there specially to do a walking tour of Ryhope because of my books! What an absolute honour this is. The AirBnB will now include leaflets and bookmarks about my books for guests to take. 


I had a really funny short story about an unusual proposal, called Popping the Question, in Take a Break Fiction Feast July 2021 magazine, out this week.


When I wasn't writing, I was reading and this week I'm enjoying Midnight at Malabar House by Vaseem Khan.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!

__

Glenda Young
Author of Sagas & Cosy Crime novels, published by Headline



Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...