Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Publication day for The Miner's Lass


Today's the day when my novel The Miner's Lass is published in ebook, audiobook and hardback.

It's a cracking story starring my most innocent heroine yet in Ruby Dinsdale. The theme of mental health weaves through the story and the threat of being sent to the Borough Lunatic Asylum hangs over the characters, one in particular, for whom I cried while I was writing the book. 

But it's not all doom and gloom, there are some wonderful comic moments, the strength of family bonds and friendship shine through and the women in this book - oh, the women - are fantastic. 


__

Glenda Young
Author of Sagas & Cosy Crime novels, published by Headline



Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...