Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Top 50 Bestseller - The Paper Mill Girl


I'm overjoyed (and that's putting it mildly) to announce that my novel The Paper Mill Girl has made it into the official UK Top 50 list of bestselling books.

Okay, she's only at number 49, but she's made the list and I couldn't be more happy and proud.

For the last few weeks, the book has been bubbling under the bestselling list in The Heatseeker's chart, for those authors (me) who haven't been in the main bestselling list before. She entered the Heatseekers chart at number 11, rose to number 3 and the following week was still there, hanging on in third place.

And now this! She's made the leap from the Heatseekers chart to the main official UK top 50. 

I am very happy indeed.  Thank you to everyone who has bought the book and enjoyed it.

__

Glenda Young
Author of Sagas & Cosy Crime novels, published by Headline


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...