Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Publication day! Win signed copies of The Paper Mill Girl


My fifth novel is released in paperback today, Thursday 11 March and  published by Headline Books.  

The Paper Mill Girl is a dramatic saga set in a northeast pit village in 1919. My books are inspired by my love of soaps with feisty females and feckless fellas, lots of drama, a bit of romance, and a community struggling to overcome the odds. 

Find out more about the book here.

You can enter to win a copy of the book. Good luck!

Deadline for entries is Saturday 20 March 2021 at 12 noon. Two winners will be drawn at random and announced on the Facebook page.  


__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...