Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Two more sagas and three cosy crimes


I am fizzing with excitement today. The news I've been bursting to tell for months is finally out in the open. BookBrunch published the news today and I'm over the moon sharing it at last. 

Not only am I writing two more sagas set in the northeast village of Ryhope in 1919 (it's the village where I was born and bred) but I'm writing three cosy crime books for Headline too. 

The first cosy crime - Murder at the Seaview Hotel - is out in August 2021 and it's a LOT of fun. 

__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...