Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Look to the future now, it's only just begun


There's a lot going on in 2021. Here's just some of the exciting events I'm looking forward to in the new year.

In March, my novel The Paper Mill Girl is released in paperback. Keep your eyes peeled for news, interviews and competitions to win copies of the books.

In May, my novel The Miner's Lass is released in hardback, ebook and audiobook.  

In August, my first cosy crime novel, Murder at the Seaview Hotel is released in hardback, ebook and audiobook. 

In October, The Miner's Lass is released in paperback.  Keep your eyes peeled for news, interviews and competitions to win copies of the books.

In November, Murder at the Seaview Hotel is released in paperback. If it's allowed by then, I'll be holding a book launch in Scarborough, where the novel is set.

__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...