Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, December 05, 2020

Corrie @ 60, uplifting reviews and Waterstones Window - my writing week


It's been another busy week and I've made good headway writing my novel, of which I can't reveal details. I'm waiting for a big announcement to be made by my publisher Headline via The Bookseller magazine. Until then, I have to keep quiet about what I'm working on and what else is in the pipeline. It's killing me holding all this good news inside, I'm bursting to tell. 

However, there has been lots of great stuff happening this week!
.

My novel The Girl with the Scarlet Ribbon was featured in Sunderland Vibe magazine, where there's a competition to win a copy. All details here.


The Girl with the Scarlet Ribbon also took centre stage in the Christmas window display at Waterstones in Sunderland, which just about made my day!


And in a review in NorthEast Lifestyle magazine this week, they described the book as 'Wonderfully uplifting... highly recommended'. You can read the full review here.


This week, the Christmas episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside was published in The People's Friend magazine. In this special episode there's an uninvited guest who's causing problems.


Also in The People's Friend magazine this week was a double-page spread I was commissioned to write all about Coronation Street celebrating their 60th anniversary.  Find out more here.

And in other news, I was interviewed by BBC Radio Newcastle for an interview which will go live next week. I'll bring all of that news with links for you to listen to me (if you'd like to) next week.

And finally this week, it's the last of my (very) short YouTubes where I chat about the women in my novels. This week it's Ruth from The Paper Mill  Girl. You can watch it below if you'd like to.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...