Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Seaside, silence and The Sunderland Echo - My writing week


It's not every day I'm mentioned in a news article alongside the Venerable Bede and MP Chris Mullin. I'm delighted to have been included in a list of Mackem writers in The Sunderland Echo this week. 


And so to the sea, for this week I've been writing flash fiction for Sea Sunderland and you can find out more about that here.  

I've written a piece I'm quite happy with, but not happy enough to submit just yet. It needs tweaking and then recording on the beach. 

In other writing news this week there's been a lot of silence. 

I've got writing news that I'm bursting to share, have been bursting for months if truth be told, but I can't say a word just yet. And so it's been another week of silence from me on this front. But as soon as my news is announced publicly, you can bet I'll be making a song and dance about it. 

__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...