Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, November 13, 2020

Hashtags and Hellos - my writing week


It's been quite the week.

My new novel The Paper Mill Girl was released this week in ebook, hardback and audiobook by Headline. The paperback is due out in March 2021. A beautiful bouquet arrived from my publisher along with a card and I've been floating on air all week. 

The novel was reviewed in The People's Friend magazine and given a glowing review, which made me even happier.

I joined new online bookshop Bookshop.org as a way for readers to buy my books online without using Amazon. 

And I did something I thought I'd never do in a million years, but it's something I've taken to during lockdown - I made another YouTube. I've been uploading these short videos weekly, talking about the heroines in each of my books. 

I signed up for the #SignForOurBookshops initiative, which means you can buy one of my books and I'll sign it for you. Find out more here.

I was also longlisted for the Exeter Story Prize.

And there's more exciting news to come very soon. Stay tuned.



__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...