Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, November 27, 2020

BBC Tees Radio Interview: How Coronation Street changed my life


With Coroantion Street gearing up for its 60th anniversary on December 9th, I was interviewed by BBC Tees this week chatting about my favourite telly show.
I talked about how 60 years of Coronation Street inspired me to give up the day job and become a full-time novelist and whether I think Corrie can last another 60 years.

If you'd like to listen to me chat on about all things Corrie, my bit begins at 3hrs, 55 mins at https://bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08xzktb  
__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...