Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, September 17, 2020

The Miner's Lass


I'm very happy to reveal the title and details of my sixth saga set in Ryhope in 1919.

THE MINER'S LASS will be released by Headline in ebook and hardback in May 2021 and in paperback in November 2021.  

It features perhaps the most innocent of all my heroines so far, Ruby Dinsdale, who is a plucky young lass who gets her heart broken in the worst possible way. There's family, feuding and fighting in this book along with mental health issues and the Sunderland Borough Lunatic Asylum. As always with my books, it's a very dramatic read that cracks along at a fast pace. 

You can find out more about it and even pre-order if you'd like to - click here.
__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...