Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, September 28, 2020

My interview on BBC Radio Newcastle


I LOVE doing radio interviews!  

And I'm pleased to say I was interviewed on BBC Radio Newcastle this morning talking to their DJ Gilly Hope all about my new novel The Girl with the Scarlet Ribbon. 

I also talk about how I moved into the world of being a writer, about researching during a pandemic and why eavesdropping on the bus is always a good idea.

You can listen to my interview at BBC Sounds where I start talking at 1hr 13 and again at 1hr 40.  Enjoy!

It's available here.

__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...