Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Watch my YouTube talk for Sunderland Libraries #booktube


I've made another YouTube author talk, this time for Sunderland LIbraries who invited me to record an author talk to share on social media.
With apologies for the slight haziness of the recording, it appears the camera on our laptop isn't all it should be.

I was due to give some author talks at various libraries around the north east this spring and summer. However, as they've all been cancelled, it's a real honour (if slightly scary) to be doing the talks online instead.

Here's my talk today for Sunderland Libraries. I've subtitled it too and it's 14 minutes long.



__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...