Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Celebrating a special day with my first ever YouTube


Today is a special day. It's publication day for The Girl with the Scarlet Ribbon, my fourth novel. It's out now in ebook and audiobook and the paperback will be out in October 2020.

To celebrate, I put a pit a bit of lippy on and brushed my hair for the first time in weeks, set a camera up in the living room and plucked up the courage to record my first ever YouTube video.

It's a very short, just three and a half minutes, of me talking about my books and my writing life right now.

If you'd like to see it, it's here.


__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...