Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Pearl of Pit Lane in New Writing North newsletter


With thanks to New Writing North for including details of the paperback publication of my third gritty, family saga novel Pearl of Pit Lane in their new newsletter.

I'm in the section under People about half-way through if you'd like to read it.

Just a couple of things I'd like to gently point out as the newsletter suggests that Pearl is one of a series of books and also that I'm "publishing my novel."

My gritty saga novels are all stand-alone books (not a series) and are published by Headline.


If you'd like to read the newsletter, it's here.

__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...