Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, January 12, 2020

From novels and short stories to housework and my husband


A few weeks ago I was a guest blogger at the Women's Magazine Writing Blog (Womag Blog) which is run by Patsy Collins.  The blog is a fantastic resource for anyone interested in writing for women's magazines. Patsy keeps it updated with all of the subsmission guidelines for the different mags and tells you which mags no longer accept open submissions, so you don't waste your time submitting stories when they won't even be read, for instance.

You can read my guest blog post here.

Today, Patsy invited me back on to the blog to answer readers' questions. You can find out all about why I think writing novels is a lot like writing short stories, how I come up with ideas for my weekly soap opera Riverside that I write for The People's Friend magazine and why my husband does most of the housework!

All this and more at the Womag Blog.

__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...