Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Sunderland Empire and Me



I am very happy to announce that posters for my novels are now on display inside the wonderful Sunderland Empire Theatre. 


If you spot one of them, take a selfie as I'd love to see your pics! 

The posters will be in the theatre until March 2020. 

Sunderland Empire is a very special place to me as it's where my dad proposed to my mam and where my graduation ceremony took place when I graduated from Sunderland University as a (very) mature student. 

What a great way to end a wonderful year!

__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...