Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, December 16, 2019

My Top 10 Writing Highlights of 2019 - Day 7 of 10


This year has been a blur of good stuff, exciting times and unbelievable things. And so before the year ends I want to take a look back at my year in writing and highlight some of the incredible experiences I've had. 

Over ten days from Tuesday 10 December to Thursday 19 December, I'll be posting a blog about one particular writing event which happened this year that really made me smile, feel proud or honoured. 

This isn't a countdown with my favourite at number one. This is me remembering the amazing events of 2019 in my writing life, in no particular order.

And so without any further ado, here we go with day 7 of 10.

Day 7 of 10
September 2019




As part of this year's Heritage Open Days I was honoured to be asked to give the welcome speech at the official opening, held at the Land of Oak and Iron at Gateshead. And I also gave a guided walk around Ryhope as part of Heritage Open Days too. I don't know when I've been more proud to show off where I'm from.

Read all about it here.

See all of my top 10 writing highlights here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...