Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, November 29, 2019

Putting myself about a bit this Christmas


I'm putting myself about a bit this Christmas, in the nicest possible way.

Sunday 1 December from 2pm to 3pm I'll be at the National Glass Centre Sunderland as part of Museum Shop Sunday. All details here.



Sunday 8 December at 3pm I'm giving a talk on my novels set in Ryhope, Sunderland at the Christmas Cracker event at Fulwell Community Centre. Norman Kirtlan, another local author and a member of the Sunderland Antiquarian Society, will also be talking about his books. There'll be mince pies, a glass of fiz, sparkle and raffle prizes galore. All details here




Thursday 12 December from 6pm I'll be at Waterstone's Sunderland doing a book signing of the hardback of Pearl of Pit Lane.



And last but by no means least I'll be at the Christmas Fayre at United Reform Church, Sidecliff Road, Roker, Sunderland on Saturday 14 December from 12 noon to 3.30pm. There'll also be a raffle to win one of my books.



Hope you see you at one, or more of the events!

For a list of all the events I'm taking part in during 2020 (so far!) have a look at my website
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...