Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Museum Shop Sunday at National Glass Centre, Sunderland


As part of this year's Museum Shop Sunday, I've been invited in to the National Glass Centre in Sunderland where I'll be signing books in the gift shop. This is an absolute dream for me, for many reasons. Not least because I adore museum gift shops, they're my favourite kind of shop. Just ask my husband how difficult it is for us to leave a museum or art gallery after we've had a look around.

"I just need to look in the gift shop!"

And now I'll be signing my books, this Sunday 1 December 2019 from 2pm to 3pm. The Glass Centre will have all three books for sale including the newly released Pearl of Pit Lane which is out now in hardback, ebook and audiobook.

All three books are set in Sunderland in 1919 and all star feisty young heroines, top Ryhope and Sunderland girls and women.

To see more events I'm taking part in this year - and even some I've been asked to do for 2020, have a look at my website here.

Hope you see you on Sunday, please come! I'll have chocolates!

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...