Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, October 04, 2019

The Tuppenny Child in The Crack magazine


The Crack magazine is a north-east listings magazine that I rush to pick up at the start of every month. It covers gigs, events, museum exhibitions and so on in the area and I'm delighted to be included in it this month. I've got not one, but two, events listed in the literary pages and my thanks go to whoever sends these in to the magazine.

The two events relate to publicity for my second novel The Tuppenny Child and you can find out more about it here.

Saturday 5 October, book signing at Sunderland Waterstones.


Saturday 12 October, talk at The Word in South Shields. One of my favourite places in the north-east. Tickets are £2 and you can book in advance here.

-- 
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...