Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, July 04, 2019

My Ryhope events - Heritage Open Days 2019


It makes me hugely happy and very, very proud indeed to announce that I'm hosting two events as part of this year's Heritage Open Days. 


It's a special year for Heritage Open Days too, their 25th year!


On Friday 13th September 2019 I'm giving a talk on Old Ryhope with a slideshow of some wonderful pictures. I'll explain how the setting of the village 100 years ago helps inspire my novels, the gritty sagas set there.

Full details here

And on Saturday 14th September, along with my friend and local historian Paul Lanagan, I'll be leading a guided walk around Ryhope. I'll show the locations where my novels are set, especially Belle of the Back Streets. It's a story that I know has already inspired readers of the book to take their own walking tours of the village to find out where the characters lived and worked.

Booking is essential for the tour. 
Full details here.

-- 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...