Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Help! My Husband's a Hipster!


I've two new short story collections available. They're called:

HELP! MY HUSBAND'S A HIPSTER! 


and

JUST THE TICKET 

Both books are now available in paperback and ebook and all details can be found on my website at http://glendayoungbooks.com/

All stories have previously been published in The People's Friend magazine and are published in these new paperback and ebook editions with the kind permission of the magazine.  All of the stories are heartwarming, family stories written with humour and warmth.


Debut novel - out now

"Gripping family saga set in 1919, written with humour and warmth"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...