Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, March 08, 2019

My interview on BBC Radio Newcastle


Yesterday I was interviewed on BBC Radio Newcastle by DJ Lisa Shaw. I had been invited into the studio and was very much looking forward to it.

But on the day before I was due to go in, I came down with a heavy cold and had to cancel my journey to Newcastle. Instead, the BBC kindly did the interview with me by phone from home.

I was invited to chat about my debut novel Belle of the Back Streets and you can listen to me if you'd like to.

I start talking at 20 minutes and 33 seconds

And then again at 38 minutes and 35 seconds.

You can listen to the interview here.




Debut novel Belle of the Back Streets

Now out in paperback, hardback, audiobook and e-book





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...