Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, March 07, 2019

Belle of the Back Streets: Frost Magazine review


I'm having a bit of a day today, the launch of my debut novel Belle of the Back Streets in paperback.

Too poorly, with a bad cold that's knocked me for six, to travel to BBC Radio Newcastle for a planned interview today.  Fortunately, the lovely people there let me do the interview by phone but it was a real effort to sound "up" when I was snivelling and shivering and trying not to sneeze.

Tonight it's the book launch and I'm having to rest up all day on the sofa to reserve any energy I have got for the bash tonight. An afternoon nap will be in order.

There's been some terrific reviews of Belle of the Back Streets so far. Another went live today on Frost magazine by writer Tracy Baines. 

It's well worth a read.




Debut novel Belle of the Back Streets

Now out in paperback, hardback, audiobook and e-book

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...