Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, February 08, 2019

Book signing at Waterstone's Middlesbrough


I'm going to be in Waterstones Middlesbrough signing copies of the paperback version of BELLE OF THE BACK STREETS - and you're invited to come along.  


It's Saturday March 23 from 1pm to 3pm.

If you can't make it to my book signing but would like to perhaps come along to the book launch or a talk I'm giving on the book or come to my book signing, all my events are listed on my website here. 



Debut novel Belle of the Back Streets

Now out in hardback, audiobook and e-book
Pre-order paperback, released March 7 2019 

Kindle e-book just £1.99 

Website: glendayoungbooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...