Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, January 21, 2019

Belle of the Back Streets - would you like to find out more?


My debut novel BELLE OF THE BACK STREETS comes out in paperback on March 7 2019.

I'd be really happy to come and talk about the book, the characters, developing the story, the research I did before starting to write - and to answer any questions about the book set in Ryhope in 1919.

And so, if there are groups in the north-east who might like to know more, just get in touch via my website.




Debut novel Belle of the Back Streets

Now out in hardback, audiobook and e-book
Pre-order paperback, released March 7 2019 

Kindle e-book just £1.99 

Website: glendayoungbooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...