Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, January 27, 2019

BELLE OF THE BACK STREETS - Waterstones book signing


I'm going to be in Waterstones Sunderland (in The Bridges shopping centre) signing copies of the paperback version of BELLE OF THE BACK STREETS - and you're invited to come along. 

It's Saturday March 9 from 11am to 2pm.

All details here.

If you can't make it to my book signing but would like to perhaps come along to the book launch or a talk I'm giving on the book or come to my book signing, all my events are listed on my website here.




Debut novel Belle of the Back Streets

Now out in hardback, audiobook and e-book
Pre-order paperback, released March 7 2019 

Kindle e-book just £1.99 

Website: glendayoungbooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...