Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, January 27, 2019

BELLE OF THE BACK STREETS: An invitation to my book launch


I'm having a book launch when the paperback version of BELLE OF THE BACK STREETS is released in March- and you're invited.  Yes, you, sitting there reading this.

You're invited to the book launch which will be held on Thursday March 7 at 6pm in the Albion Inn, Ryhope Village Green, Ryhope, Sunderland.

That's the Albion above, an imposing pub on the corner of the village green in Ryhope, where my novel is set. The Albion features heavily in the book too, the reason I'm holding the book launch there.  If you can make it and you'd like to come, you'll be very welcome indeed.

The facebook event is here.

If you can't make it to my book launch but would like to perhaps come along to a talk I'm giving on the book or come to my book signing, all my events are listed on my website here.




Debut novel Belle of the Back Streets

Now out in hardback, audiobook and e-book
Pre-order paperback, released March 7 2019 

Kindle e-book just £1.99 

Website: glendayoungbooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...