Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Pick of the pops in Sunderland's hardback book chart #amwriting


This week I went into my local Waterstone's branch in Sunderland's Bridges shopping centre. I was there to drop off some free bookmarks, which the staff kindly put on the counter for readers to take as they please. 

"Would you like to sign some books while you're here?" the lady behind the counter asked.
I couldn't speak for smiling.
"Yes, please."

I signed three piles of books...


"Would you like to sign the books in our chart too?" she asked.
"Chart?" I squeaked.

It turns out that Belle of the Back Streets is in at No. 5 in the best-selling hardback books in the Sunderland store.  

No 1 is J K Rowling. 
No 2 is David Walliams
No 3 is George R R Martin
No 4 is Lee Child
and in at No 5 is ... yours truly


I didn't sleep much last night.



Debut novel Belle of the Back Streets
Now out in hardback and e-book 


Kindle e-book just 99p until January 1st 2019 

Website: glendayoungbooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...