Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Never give up. A talk to Scarborough Writers' Circle


Scarborough is a very special place to me. It's the place where we went as a family, for many years, on our summer holidays. It's the place where I was married, and also where one of my brothers was married too. It holds a very special place in our hearts, not least because of this.

And so you can imagine how absolutely over the moon I was to be asked to speak to Scarborough Writers' Circle.  And not only that, but I was given a write up in the Scarborough News.

If you click on the image below you can enlarge the picture and read the write up under WRITERS CIRCLE and that's my picture beside the pit pony statue in Ryhope too.


 



Debut novel Belle of the Back Streets
Now out in hardback and e-book 


Kindle e-book just 99p until January 1st 2019 

Website: glendayoungbooks.com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...