Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, October 01, 2018

Won 3rd place in Wrekin Writers' short story competition #amwriting


Delighted to announce I've won 3rd place in Wrekin Writers' short story competition -  with my tale of a dystopian circus.

You can read it online here if you'd like to.

Why do I enter short story competitions?

Because it's a chance to write something different, unusual, really get my thinking cap on and write myself way out of my comfort zone. 

I don't enter to win. In fact I never enter to win. I enter to give myself the opportunity of writing for a market that I'm unfamiliar with - and I'd highly recommend it too.


Find out more about me and my books at: Glenda Young Books

I'm on Twitter @flaming_nora and Instagram @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...