Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I'm now a best-selling author. Well, sort of. #amwriting

With thanks to fellow writer Elaine Everest for alerting me to this little gem.

The My Weekly 2019 Annual is currently number eleven in the Sunday Times Best Selling Books list (of small publishers). This is great news for the team at D C Thomson who put the book together, and good news especially for the magazine's fiction editor Karen Byrom. And it's great news for all of us writers who are in the book too after having our stories chosen by Karen for inclusion.

I'm very proud and happy to say that I've got two stories in the My Weekly 2019 Annual. 

These are Garden of Eden and The Queen of Cosy Crime.  The first was inspired by a certain TV gardener I'm rather fond of watching, ahem. And the second was inspired by a writing talk I went to where two crime novelists were interviewed on stage.

I also have a story called Next Door's Cat in The People's Friend Annual 2019.  Both books are available in all good bookshops and online of course.  You'll find them near the till in your local Waterstones branch.


Find out more about me and my books at: Glenda Young Books

I'm on Twitter @flaming_nora and Instagram @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...