Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, September 07, 2018

Talking books and pit ponies at The Word, November 7th

Me with one of the Ryhope pony statues.
This one is the farm pony, being at the entrance to Ryhope village.
At the other end of Ryhope is a statue of the pit pony and I really must go and take that photo soon.

A date for your diary, if you'd like to come.

I'm going to be giving a talk at The Word in South Shields on Wednesday November 7th at 2pm.
Tickets are free but you do need to book in advance at https://theworduk.org/whats-on/an-audience-with-glenda-young/

I'll be talking about my debut novel Belle of the Back Streets which is released in hardback, audio and ebook on November 1st.

I'll also be talking about writing short stories for women's magazines and about the books I have written as TV tie-in books for ITV about Coronation Street.

Please come! I'm new to all of this, scared to bits and would really love to see a friendly face.


Find out more about me and my books at: Glenda Young Books

I'm on Twitter @flaming_nora and Instagram @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...