Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, August 09, 2018

Two short stories in this week's People's Friend magazine


I've two short stories in this week's The People's Friend magazine.

The first one has made it to the cover of the magazine too, which makes me very happy indeed and mighty proud too.  It's a comedy story called Stood Up!


And the second story is called The Photo Booth. It made me cry when I wrote it and I've just read it again in the magazine and I'm crying all over again.


Also in the magazine is another fun edition of my weekly soap opera, Riverside.



Find out more about me and my books at: Glenda Young Books

I'm on Twitter @flaming_nora and Instagram @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...