Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Beautiful Bookmarks


My new bookmarks have just arrived and I'm buzzing with excitement. Honestly, I can't sit still and believe me I've tried.  With thanks to my friend, the wonderful illustrator @PickledJo on twitter, who helped put the bookmarks together as design is something I'm rather rubbish at.

The bookmarks have the images of the first two of my three novels on the front. You can find out more at my website glendayoungbooks.com

If anyone would like one of the bookmarks, send me a message to glenda.sunderland@gmail.com and I'll pop one in the post to you.



Find out more about me and my books at: Glenda Young Books

I'm on Twitter @flaming_nora and Instagram @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...