Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, July 27, 2018

My short story published by Blackthorn Press #amwriting



Very proud to say I've been shortlisted in the Ryedale Book Festival short story competition. I'm one of the final ten whose short stories have now been published by Blackthorn Press in an anthology called 10 Short Stories.

You can find out more about the Ryedale Book Festival here

The award-giving night will be held in September at the Talbot Hotel in Malton, which is just a stone's throw away from one of my favourite places, Scarborough.

A weekend has been booked and I'm looking forward to it already.


Find out more about me and my books at: Glenda Young Books

I'm on Twitter @flaming_nora and Instagram @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...