Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, May 18, 2018

Woman, Stanley. Woman. #Corrie #AmWriting


Here I am at the launch of the Hetton Hub, a community library in the north-east. I was invited to attend along with two other north-east writers - crime writer Sheila Quigley and Sunderland writer Alan Parkinson.

And here we all are, picture credit: Kevin Hosking photography.


It was my first time attending anything like this and I really enjoyed it despite my nerves!


I chatted to people about my Corrie books and about my novel Belle of the Back Streets too.

As my novel is set in a north-east pit village, there was a lot of interest in it, which was great. I gave out some of my zines and my bookmarks and had a really good time.

Thank you to Springboard North East for asking me along to the launch of this amazing place.

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...