Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, May 18, 2018

Title of my second novel revealed #amwriting


I'm almost finished writing the first draft of my second novel. As with my first  novel - Belle of the Back Streets - the novel is set in the north-east coal mining village of Ryhope and centres around a community just after the end of the first world war.

Belle of the Back Streets is published in November this year.

And now the title of my second novel has been revealed.

It's exciting news indeed. 

You can find out what it's going to be called by looking at the publisher's website here.

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...