Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, May 07, 2018

Tales from the Dark Side


I recently had a short story published in an anthology of crime stories. The anthology is called Noirville and it's published by Fahrenheit Press. My story was one chosen out of many who entered the Noirville competition and to say I'm pleased to be included, well, I really can't put into words to be honest just what this means to me.  You can read more on that here.

And I've just found out that my story - The Canary Islands Crime Boss - has been reviewed by an international crime writer Robert Lopresti.  Crikey!

You can read Robert's little review here.

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...